Tuesday, June 29, 2010

weekend: part 2

When not hanging out with the family over the weekend I tried to get some sewing done. After much thought I have decided that I am going to try and sew to sell. I have settled on making boys pants. I have had many problems over the past nearly four years trying to find pants that are simple enough to look good, yet interesting and comfortable enough for a small boy to want to wear and most importantly that fit! I figure there must be others out there that have had similar problems.

Here is a sneak peek at some of the ones I am working on




They are all at varying points is the pant making process. I didn't get nearly as much done as I would have liked to over the weekend as I had some overlocker issues so in the end I decided to give up and made myself a new dress instead.


I don't need an overlocker for that!



No comments: