Monday, July 26, 2010

I'm back

I am sorry about the lack of crafting, the lack of posting, the lack of.......well everything over the last week or so. There have been various illnesses round these parts leading to a total lack of energy for anythung but the things that have to get done on a day to day basis.
But all is well and we are back! I even sorted out my wee sewing corner.

See how tidy! For those of you that know me, you will know what a change it is for me to not have a thousand and one things strewn all over the desk, the chair back, the floor. I do love this wee corner, I do dream about a whole room with lots of space and storage and tables but for now this corner sure beats the dining table which is where I was sewing. At least here I can leave the machines set up and I can have things like to look at on the wall in front of me. Things like the painting my brother did for me, postards and pictures from my travels, cards from friends, photos of my life. Also note the overlocker. My wonderfully amazing friend Amelia has leant it to me while she takes a wee break so now I am back in action. I have a long list of projects lined up but more about that tomorrow.

No comments: