Tuesday, October 26, 2010

The week (and a bit) that was

Its over. What a long, exhausting, 10 days it's been.  The arts festival has been a  lot of work but also it has been a lot of fun.  I have seen many amazing shows and very talented groups and individuals perform. I got to hear authors talk about their work and attend the book launch for Peter Butlers first book 'gravel road'.  I have been lucky enough to go and see apollo 13: mission control twice  and honestly if you ever get the opportunity to go and see this show then do.  It was amazing! 




My neice turned five last weekend and somehow I managed to get this finished for her using this tutorial.  It was super fast and easy and whats best is she just loved it.

1 comment:

Rhiannon said...

Awwwww I want that skirt for myself! I've had Judi's tute saved forever but haven't found the right occasion to make one yet. Maybe I don't need an occasion : P