Thursday, December 2, 2010

My creative space

Tonight I went to a craft group at a local cafe along with the lovely Clare and many other lovely ladies.  This is what I was working on



It is the beginning of something I have planned for my dinosaur obssessed child for christmas.  The plan is to turn this into the front flap of a wee satchel/messanger style bag for him to put all his collections in when we go out waking, or even around the garden.  Hopefully it ends up looking like the picture I have in my head. Time will tell.

For more creative spaces head over to kootoyoo

3 comments:

Adorebynat said...

Came over from kootoyoo,
What a pretty stitching. I'd bet the bag will look fabulous and your son will love it.

clare said...

Sooo cute! I love the colours :) Crafty night is so fun!

Seedling said...

Awesome! When is the next crafty night? I'd love to come.... xx