Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Birthday season

It is the time of birthdays for us. We have one little monkeys birthday at the end of this month and the other at the beginning of next, then my neiace is turning 5 a few weeks later. I just realised today that they are coming up fast and I had better get making so I have something to give them. Here are some of the things on my list of things I would like to one day make for them




This melly and me hobby horse. I am toying with the idea of adapting one of them into a dinosaur for the dino mad in our house





and to go with the hobby dinosaur, a dinosaur tail a little like this one

Add to these a pile of new summer pyjamas which they are both in desperate need of, new shorts and some new tee shirts with freezer paper stencils (no doubt of dinosaurs).

for my neice I love this idea with also found here and here. I'm not sure if she has ever read the princess and the pea but I am just sure she will just love it!

If anyone out there has any ideas for gifts for boys I would love to hear them.

1 comment:

Rhiannon said...

These are definitely on my list:
* http://chezbeeperbebe.blogspot.com/2010/02/make-this-paratrooper-softie-tutorial.html

So awesome! Have a few other things in my favourites on the other computer, will have a look and let you know later : )