Saturday, August 14, 2010

Disaster has struck

I am all in a tizz. I have lost my pants patterns. I am not sure how I did it but when I went to find them so I can start getting stock levels up ready for summer they were gone. I have searched and searched and then searched some more. I have emptied drawers and cupboards, put everything back in and then emptied them it all back out again. I yelled, I swore, I may have even shed a tear (or two) then did it all again. Hours and hours of work gone! So now I am going to be spending hours and hours redoing the petterns instead of spending hours and hours making the pants. GAH! Thankfully I still have some pants pieces already cut out but not yet sewn together that I should be able to get some two of the sizes from but I still have to figure out all the sizing again which is the really time consuming part. I remember so clearly folding the pattern pieces up and putting them in a zip lock bag. Where they went form there however......
I think I will make multiple copies this time and lock them up in safes!

No comments: